Friendly. Professional. Same Day Service.Sewer
Addison IL Sewer Services
Sewer Repair Solutions for the Greater Chicago Area
Nothing can inspire dread in a homeowner's life faster than a sewer problem. Sewer issues can bring on a whole host of complications, and the only way to deal with them properly is with immediate attention. Luckily, Drip Drop Plumbing boasts an extraordinary amount of experience dealing with sewer dilemmas of all kinds.
Whether you need your sewer line cleaned or a new sewer line installation, our Addison sewer repair plumbers at Drip Drop Plumbing have the answer to all your sewer crises. No matter the time of day, if you're having an issue with your sewers, give Drip Drop Plumbing a call. With the best-trained technicians in the Chicagoland area, we make use of state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done correctly.
Sewer problems can be caused by:
- Broken, cracked, corroded, or collapsed pipes caused by moving soil, frozen ground, or deterioration
- Blockages preventing proper flow from objects or grease build up
- Roots in the sewer lines when trees seek out nutrients from your sewer line by finding weak spots
- Off-grade substandard pipe material
- Leaking joints where pipe connections have broken, allowing water to escape.
To learn more about our Addison sewer repair services, contact us at (630) 557-1712.
What Are the Signs of a Broken Sewer Line?
If you have a broken sewer pipe or an issue with your sewer line, it's important that you catch it quickly. Left alone, it could lead to a completely collapsed line which is much more expensive to repair than a simple clog or leak. Fortunately, there are several warning signs that something is wrong with your sewer line.
Ten of the most common signs of sewer line issues include:
- Strong odors: A sanitary sewer line is airtight so the wastewater from your property will properly move downhill. However, If you have a broken line, the sewage won't move properly, thus getting stuck and forming clogs. This, in turn, will lead to foul smells. Be sure to call our Addison sewer repair plumbers if you can't seem to identify where an awful odor is coming from.
- Sewage pooling in your lawn: There's nothing worse than having your lawn flooding with foul sewage. However, this is a sure sign that you have a broken sewer line. The good news is our expert plumbers can get it repaired in no time.
- A gurgling toilet: Is your toilet making strange sounds after you flush? Typically, this means that you have a leak that's allowing air to travel into your sewer line. The gurgling sounds are the result of the excess air being trapped and released.
- Indentations in your lawn: As your sewer line leaks, it will continue to saturate the ground around it, causing excess moisture. This will eventually lead to oversaturated soil, which results in the top layer sinking in. If you notice any indentations in your lawn, it's definitely the result of an issue with your sewer line.
- Slow drains: If you have one drain that's a little sluggish, it's not necessarily an emergency. However, if multiple drains in your home take forever to clear, it is an indication that there's a blockage or clog somewhere in your sewer line.
- Extra lush patches of grass: If you have a leak in a sewer line, the wastewater that seeps into your lawn will actually serve as a great fertilizer due to the fecal mater in the wastewater. This will cause your lawn to have extra green patches near where the leaks are. While your lawn may look better, it's important to get the leak repaired ASAP.
- Sewage backup in the toilet or tub: If you're experiencing backup every time you flush the toilet or take a shower, it is a good indication that you have a blockage or leak in your sewer line.
- Pest infestation: Many pests, such as roaches and rodents, travel through your sewer line. However, if you start to see an infestation of them in your house, it could be that they're getting in through a break in your sewer line.
- Mold or mildew growth: Mold and mildew grow in environments where there is excess moisture. If your sewer lines behind your walls are leaking, it can cause the humidity and moisture levels in your home to rise, thus causing mold and mildew to grow.
- Cracked walls: In addition to mold and mildew, leaking sewer lines can also cause cracks in your walls. It's important to get the issue repaired quickly to prevent further structural or foundational damage.
We're adept at dealing with sewer issues of all kinds, whether they're inside or outside of your residential or commercial properties. The hydro jet is our secret weapon, allowing us to break up debris and get everything to flow smoothly again. When you have a serious sewer job—or just started to suspect you have an issue—it's time to call in the professionals from Drip Drop Plumbing.
Overhead Sewer Conversions
One option that can prevent a sewage crisis before it begins is an overhead sewer conversion. With this option, the sewage system runs through the wall above the basement level, putting the lowest opening of the sewer system above the highest water line. This procedure eliminates connections of the stairwell drain and kitchen waste systems from their current path of travel. In the event of a flood, this can help minimize damage and prevent backflow. The experts at Drip Drop Plumbing have the experience and knowledge you need to provide the solution that is perfect for your home.
What to Expect with Drip Drop Plumbing
With us, not only will you receive fair and unbiased information about the sewer services we offer, but you'll also be impressed by the extraordinary value you'll receive when contracting our plumbing services. We believe in building lifelong relationships with our customers, so we want you to be happy and satisfied when our sewer work. The sewer service that Drip Drop Plumbing offers is known as the best in the Addison and greater Chicago area, which is why many of our residential and business customers contact us whenever something goes awry with their sewer systems. With an impeccable reputation, Drip Drop Plumbing can put your mind at ease.
Learn more about hydro jetting and overhead sewer conversions. Contact us today at (630) 557-1712.
Flooding With Great Reviews
“Great work and the best customer service I've seen in a long time. ”Sue S.
“They earned my business with their customer service ... on time scheduling and industry excellence. ”Regina O.
“They come quick & give you the best, honest advice & prices on what needs to be fixed.”Sarah V.Y.
“Nice welding! Looks too neat to cover up with drywall.”Glen Ellyn Pediatric Dentistry